Monday, September 1, 2014

Learn from Kate Upton, Justin Verlander and Jennifer Lawrence

So I'm sure you've all heard by now that quite a few celebrity accounts were hacked and some very risqué and nude photographs were released on the internet. Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton were the two names that stood out the most. These were private photos they took of themselves and had them stored in their phones and iCloud which were stolen and released to the public. First of all, l think this is absolutely horrible. What is wrong with people! I'm sure Kate and Jennifer are embarrassed, shocked, and of course pissed off. Especially because some of the photos were not so flattering I hear. What a violation of privacy. I also heard there is a photo of Justin Verlander and Kate Upton posing naked together in front of a bathroom mirror. I haven't seen it, nor do I want to. leave them alone people! First it's just creepy to look into someone else's private life like that and second, it's just wrong. Social media today is a double edged sword. On one hand it can raise millions of dollars and awareness for diseases like ALS and give life to the ALS ice bucket challenge, and on the flip side it can ruin peoples lives by violating their privacy and leaking intimate information that was not intended for the general public to see. 

If this would have happened to me I would be horrified! I truly feel bad for Kate, Jennifer, Justin and all of the other celebs who were victimized by this disgusting act. I hope they find out who did it and they make them pay dearly. The one lesson I learned from all of this is never to send any scandalous pics to anyone I know or store any scandalous photos on any of my devises that I don't want the rest of the world to see. Sorry to all the guys out there who request a nude photo of me...it ain't gonna happen. Thank you Kate, Justin and Jennifer for teaching me a valuable lesson. I can only imagine the comments Justin will hear in the locker room and in the dugout at his next game. 

I was a little hard on Kate a few days ago for trading her Yankees hat in for a Tigers hat, and turning her back on her team, but now I feel bad for her so Kate... I'm sorry. However, I still stand firm on Yankee pride. To all the stalkers and creepers out there frantically searching the internet to get a sneak peek of the naked celebs who have been exposed...get a life you bunch of losers and leave them all alone. Get your own girlfriend to show you her boobs, but make sure she doesn't take a picture of them and send it to you! 

The quote of the day... "R E S P E C T Find out what it means to me... R E S P E C T Take care, T.C.B." 

No comments:

Post a Comment